This is a really cool speaker. Works on so many surfaces its fun to see what sounds better and you might be surprised at what you can find to make for a really good speaker. Many customers said that just order a second one to do the left and right channels for stereo so you can get the 3d audio on my ps4 without having headphones on.
- 【Turn Anything Hollow into a Speaker】 The Bone Conduction Speaker speaker is the world's smallest and most versatile bone conduction speaker that allows you to have a different but still spectacular sound experience anywhere, in any setting. Turn anything hollow into a speaker, anytime.
- 【Different Surfaces Different Sounds】 HumBird uses bone conduction technology to give you a DIY customization sound experience. You can test and enjoy different sounds - almost as if different instruments are being used. Place it on different surfaces such as guitar, Kraft box, plastic storage box, photo frames, sports headphones or even dashboards can provide you various sound effects.
- 【Excellent Combination Experience】 Be blown away by the true wireless stereo. We highly recommend you to use two interconnected HumBird speakers, you can have 2.0 surround sound experience since this innovative Bluetooth enabled device is also TWS enabled.
- 【Small and Powerful】 It works like a hummingbird, small but mighty. It delivers high sound volume, being 4 to 5 times louder than the average volume of cell phone speakers, reaching up to 115db, and it allows you to customize the tone quality.
- 【Multiple Function Speakers】 The Bone Conduction Speaker also used as FM radio allows you to listen to music, follow podcast, have one-on-one phone conversations or conference calls, and even enjoy an amazing sound experience of your playing games, videos or movies on your device.
1x Type-c charging cable
1x Silicone suction cup
•The instructions of the device speaks are in Chinese, but it's very easy to get the instructions with the English manual.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.